Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Catching up....

It has been a few months since I have posted any pictures to my blog.  Since then I have created a portfolio using Zenfolio. Please check out my work @ http://aprilkillianphotography.zenfolio.com

Oh and I've joined a photography club here in the local area. It has been neat seeing how others "rate" my photos and I have learned a lot from seeing other peoples work. Of course most of the time my shots are of kids and other members shots are of places they've such as oh you know... Egypt, Africa, Austria....etc..etc... While they're trying to figure out how to photo edit out the random tourist that jumped into their shot, I on the other hand spend my time prepping for meetings by photo editing away snot from Liam's nose.

Here are some shots using my latest lens edition.  Mom and Dad bought me a 40mm "pancake" lens for Christmas and as of lately it is my "go to" lens. Here are a few shots of family from Easter this year.... let me know what you think.....














No comments:

Post a Comment