Sunday, September 16, 2012

The Wood Family

So this weekend I had the honor of taking pictures of my friends Lindsey & Brandon and their beautiful children Kylie & Micah. We met at the Chesapeake Arbortorium and well... you can see for yourself how much fun we had.....Thank you so much to the Wood Family for being my "guinea pigs" and letting me hone my picture taking skills on your beautiful family!


Micah & Lindsey

Micah is picture perfect!
Beautiful Kylie

Taking time to smell the roses.
 
 

Such a sweet couple!


Micah was laughing so hard

Kylie sums this photo up perfectly....Love.








Picture perfect Kylie



Kylie was having a great time blowing bubbles


Kylie


Lindsey & Kylie


Micah

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the pictures!!! I love them all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful....such wonderful moments captured!

    ReplyDelete